Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finalizing the Menu

I spent 2 1/2 hours last night on the phone w/ Anna, our caterer, finalizing the wedding menu. (Ok, we actually only discussed the menu w/ JC for one hour and then Anna and I chatted about anything and everything for the next 90 minutes...honestly, I love her! My new best friend...)

JC & I had a lot of input into our menu (shocker) since the food is so important to us. I'll leave most of it for a surprise, but expect classic JC & E: Fresh. Local. Seasonal. Delicious. I'm talking fresh off the boat New England seafood (lobster, crab, scallops), local farm cheeses (Cato Corner Farm), artisan breads (no, I'm not letting JC bake the bread because I don't want to be sneezing for our whole wedding), and late summer seasonal fruits and vegetables. My mouth is already watering!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails