Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wedding Beers, good to go!

Best man Jason and I had a great time finishing the image transfers on to the bumble and pot & kettle wood beer cases that will help transport the beers from Boston down to Ct for the wedding (2 weeks?!).

Just need to give the wood a coat of oil, apply the labels to the bumble and the 2nd half of the pot&kettle, and the task is finished. Ok, so maybe I'm not completely done...

We also had our hand at waxing the pot & kettle (thanks to all that voted for the oatmeal stout) bottles to finish the could-be-a-commercial beer appearance for our momentous day.

I really enjoyed this process...of course, I love to make beer, but knowing it was going to (hopefully) be enjoyed by our guests, involving and getting help, feedback and recommendations from so many of my closest friends and family, and the full support of Esther on this project...well, that is what I'll remember most about it.

For more details, tasting notes, and pictures, head on over to:
http://www.trilliumbrewing.blogspot.com/





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails